This section helps you get started with Db2 quickly and easily. After completing the tutorials in this section, you will have a local Db2 server for practicing. You will also have a sample database and how to connect to this database using various client tools such as Db2 command tool, Db2 command tool plus, and SQL Developer.
- First, Learn about the Db2 Database.
- Second, install Db2 Developer Edition on your computer or local server.
- Third, explore a Db2 sample database named books.
- Fourth, create and load the Books sample database into the Db2 database server.
- Fifth, connect to a Db2 database using the Db2 command line and command line plus tools.
- Finally, use the SQL Developer tool to interact with Db2 databases.